millsberry members
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
millsberry members

a site about millsberry

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» everyone please read
rules please read! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm by admin

» the new mmc account
rules please read! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:14 pm by whitelilly192

» rules please read!
rules please read! EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:40 pm by admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun May 16, 2021 10:40 am
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is kristerry

Our users have posted a total of 400 messages in 40 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

rules please read!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rules please read! Empty rules please read! Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:40 pm

admin

admin
Admin
Admin

you must Follow them Or there are Conseqences

no spaming no advertizing
no posting links with out a admins permistion
no scaming or hacking or threating ( inless your a admin or mod jus doing your job)
and most of all be nice

Other Rules:
1.no foul Talk or bad talk or anything that a 4 year old could not see
2.no double posting inless I say its ok
3. try to stay on topic
4. what I say or any other admin says goes
5.do not be mean to other members
6. no mater what not adds or advertizing at all
7. you must have orver 5 posts to be staff
8.no spaming
9.no perosnal info
10.please try to be kind to evreyone this do not mean you have to be best friends just try to be nice ok
11.check the rules cuz it is very much so changed often
12. No begging. (its anyonning and will get you in trouble.)
13. Try your best to spell correctly and use propper grammer.

Warning system

Level:

Warning bar Points:
20-50

The Level will depend on what you do. Here are some examples:

Cursing-lv 5
Spamming- lv 2
Double posting- lv 2
Scamming- Automatic ban
Impersonating- lv 5

Other Notes:

~ Absolutely NO duplicate accounts may be created! If you have a family member who will be using the same computer, PLEASE contact a member of Admin BEFORE creating the account- otherwise, your duplicate account will be denied and your main account will be banned.

~ Please do not post pictures of your real-life self, family or friends. Only millsberry pictures are permitted. Real life pics of pets are okay.

~ Absolutely NO foul language!! There will be young kids among us and we don't need to fill up the board with naughtiness.

~ Please be kind and respect everyone here. While we don't expect you to necessarily like everyone, we do expect you to respect and show kindness to everyone none the less.

~ Do not give out any personal information! I can't stress this enough! if someone asks you for such information, please PM a mod right away!

~ Do not advertise your yardsale in random threads. You may advertise your yardsale in your signature and on the Yard Sale board.

~ Do not advertise other Mills sites whatsoever. This includes in siggies, avatars, posts, PM's, or profiles.

~ We're here to have fun, so... HAVE FUN!!

Reporting Posts!

We urge our members to report posts immediately if you see anybody doing something that is against the rules. You can report a post by clicking the: button.
When you report a post that way, it is easier for me to find out whats happening or of course you can just P.M me saying what that person has said and tell me which topic they have said it in if you prefer.
When someone reported the post that muniboy had wrote I got that report immediately and I banned the member because they went against the rules more than once. When you report a post please please tell me what that member said. You can either P.M me if you want to know more imformation.
Dont be afraid because if you never did anything wrong then you will not get in trouble, in fact if you report a post that is going against the rules you are not just helping yourselves but you are helping everybody else in the forum. You do not have a button to report private messages so therefor you will have to P.M me saying what was in the P.M and we will see what we can do for you but that option is only for reporting P.M's.
We are extremely nice here at this forum but to ensure that our forum stays safe we need you members to keep an eye on the forum for us because there are many members who decide to go against the forum rules so therefor they have to be punished.
Other members decide to try spamming the forum so if you see a post that you think is spam then please report it immediately as well. If you be nice and go along with the forums rules then many prizes await you. You just have to try hard to earn those prizes.
As I said we are very nice at this forum but many members take this as an opportunity to go against the rules thinking we wont say anything but we will because we are trying to keep our forum safe for you members!
We at this forum try our hardest to keep you satisfied and because of that reason we want you to go along with our rules, after all we try our best to give as many prizes as we can away and to keep you happy at this forum. We really want you to enjoy your stay and have fun. Please dont ruin it for others.
Remember we are always happy to help!

https://millsberrymembers.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]